Why hello my lovlies♡ ! So today is and important day, it is the 6th month annivesary of Amanda’s Little Bakery! So to celebrate, I made Ice Cream Cone Cut-Out Cookeis! And wow did these cookis come out delicious! They are so soft and tasty. AND they only take 6 minutes to bake! Also, you don’t have to refrigerate the cookie dough before you use it (you can if you want to though). So if you are looking for quick and delicious cookies, here is the perfect recipe. T phis recipe was inspired by The Sweet Adventures of Sugarbelle, but I changed alot of things to make the recipe even better than it already was! Also, I want to thank all of you for reading my blog and supporting me through every recipe I have done!
1. So I have a civics project where I we must make a business. OF course I chose to do a Bakery. The problem is that alot of the other students chose to do bakeries. But almost all of them are using box cakes or frozen cookie dough while I am making homemade baked goods. We will also be selling whatever we make to our parents and other students,all of the money go to charity! Overall, this project is probably one of the best I have ever been assigned…..
2. I love that I am getting comments on my recipes. I always love to hear your input! I must bake more because I guess you get bored of waiting me to bake something new. So I’m trying my best to bake way more so you won’t get bored of me :).
3. I hope that you really enjoy these cookies. They are so soft and fluffy, and they taste fantasic!
Yield: 12-14 Ice Cream Cone Cookies
1 3/4 cups of all-purpose flour
1 cup of confectioners sugar
1/2 cup of butter
1 teaspoon of baking soda
2 teaspoons of vanilla extract
3 cups of confectioners sugar
1/3 cup of water
|5. Place the dough on a lightly floured surface (I used confectioners sugar instead of actual flour).|
|6. Line 2 large baking sheets with parchment paper.
7. Roll out the dough about 1/4 inch thick.
8. Using the cookie cutter of our choice, cut out the cookies and place them onto the baking sheets.
|9. Bake the cookies for 6-8 minutes.|
|10. Place the cookies on a cooling rack and let them cool for 10-15 minutes.|
How make the Royal Icing:
11. Using a stand mixer or hand mixer, mix together the confectioners sugar and the water together.
12. Finally, decorate the cookies using the Royal Icing.
13. ENJOY the cookies!!!!!!!!!