Hey!! How was everybody’s Christmas? Mine was AMAZING! Haha, I got an adorable apron, make up, cute clothes, make-up, hair supplies, and a recipe book! I actually got this recipe from the recipe book I recieved. But of course, I did tweak a few things to make it…um….better. These Cream-Puffs are delicious and you just keep them in the refrigerator. All 22 of the Cream Puffs I made disappeared in 2 days! They are so cute and delicious!
1. Fist of all, I LOVE MY NEW APRON!! Heres a picture:
Isn’t it just adorable? I got this apron on Etsy from a shop named Mamamadison. Her aprons are made to order and can be customized! She will be making more in January and I am already waiting to get another one! They are so comfortable and make you feel stylish while baking. Its so cute, I kind of don’t want to get it dirty haha. She made the skirt smaller for me because of my petite frame, and she also has aprons for Plus-Sizes and kids! So, check out her website after the New Years!
2. I got this awesome recipe book for Christmas. It has 1,001 recipes!! I am going to be busy for a loooong time. I love this book! It gives me sooo many ideas for baking. I’ve already baked 3 things outof this book! (I’ll post the other 2 recipes soon).
Yield: 20-22 Cream Puffs
1/4 cup of butter,softened
3/4 cup of all-purpose flour
3 medium eggs
3/4 cup of water
3 tablespoons of granulated sugar
1 1/4 cups of heavy whipping cream
1 tablespoon of vanilla extract
6. Transfer the mixture into a piping bag. Pipe 20-22 small balls onto the baking sheets.
|7. Bake the the pastry balls for 17-18 minutes.
8. Pierce each ball with a toothpick to let the steam come out.
9. Place the pastry balls onto a cooling rack. Let them cool for 5-10 minutes.
10. Cut the pasrty balls in half (you don’t have to be exact).
|14. Place the Cream Puffs into the refigerator and eat one whenever you want! Keep them refrigerated!
Now, if you want to be a daredevil, you can do something simple but life changing (drumroll)……..